- Curbs the Sugar Cravings
- Restores Energy in Body
- Favours Stomach Health
- Stimulates Insulin Secretion in the Body
About this item
- SUGAR BALANCE GREEN TEA: Start your day with this herbal blend of green tea infused with Jamun Seed, Gymnema Sylvester & Cinnamon that maintains body’s sugar level & improves metabolism so you can achieve your blood sugar management goals. Sip a cup daily in the morning & after dinner for best results.
- GOODNESS OF MANY INGREDIENTS: Our experienced & qualified team uses the combination of Green Tea, Gymnema Sylvestre, Vijaysar, Cinnamon, Jamun Seed, Licorice, Fenugreek, Cumin, Giloy, Ginger, Turmeric, Clove, Flaxseed & Ashwgandha from around the valleys to prepare the sugar management flavor.
- BREWING INSTRUCTIONS: Bring water to boil and let it cool down to 90°C. Put 2 g (1 tea spoon) tea leaves/cup (200ml water) and cover with lid. Allow tea leaves to brew for 3-4 minutes or according to taste. Reuse tea leaves one to two more times. Allow additional 30 seconds steeping time for every use.
- RESEALABLE AIR-TIGHT POUCH: Our 50g bag of loose green tea will provide approximately 50 servings, not including the re-steeps. Besides, its convenient resealable air-tight pouch is lined with aluminium foil lining inside so you can ensure that your tea will remain fresh for months to come.
- WHY TEA YARD GREEN TEA? We follow stringent parameters to serve you only the best i.e. Ingredients Sourced from Native Region, Original Species of the Tea, Grown Organically under Natural Environment, No Added Flavours, Additives or Preservatives, World-class Production Methods, & Speciality Packaging for Longevity.
Green tea is rich in healthy bioactive compounds which may increase the process of weight loss. Green tea is anti-inflammatory that may help reducing skin irritation, skin redness & swelling. It is an impactful remedy for minor dermatological conditions. The green tea compounds are helpful in soothing the dull skin & pale hair fibres.
The herb Gymnema sylvestre is thought to have anti-diabetic properties. Gymnema sylvester can also block receptors in your intestines, lowering your post-meal blood sugar levels. Extracts of Gymnema sylvester have been shown to aid in weight loss in humans. Gymnema sylvestre may be able to reduce inflammation caused by excess sugar absorption in your intestines.
Vijaysar represents a variety of chemical constituents that account for the various properties it possesses. Vijaysar is one such plant, with numerous applications in the fields of Ayurveda medicine. A poultice made from the tree’s bark, leaves, and foliage has powerful astringent properties and is extremely useful in treating skin conditions.
Jamun is high in fibre, you can eat it as well as the seeds, which can aid in weight loss. It can help to keep your digestive system strong, allowing for proper digestion and flushing out harmful toxins from the body. Because it is extremely beneficial to health, it is used as a herb in Ayurveda. Jamun seeds are used to treat diabetes as well as arthritis, blisters, and a variety of other ailments.
Cinnamon is a spice derived from the inner bark of trees known scientifically as Cinnamomum. Cinnamon’s distinct aroma and flavour are due to the oily part, which is high in the compound cinnamaldehyde. It contains antioxidants, which shield your body from the oxidative serious harm triggered by free radicals. Cinnamon contains numerous antioxidants, including polyphenols.
Other than a trace of sodium and potassium, licorice contains no significant vitamins or minerals. It has gained popularity in many fields of medicine due to its remarkable and all-encompassing health benefits. The sweet root is well-known for its ability to improve gastrointestinal health as well as a variety of other beauty and health benefits.
Fenugreek has bountiful of healthy benefits. Apart from adding taste to the food the herb helps in fighting constipation, gastritis and loss of appetite. It helps in improving the mood and alertness of the person. The upset stomach, dizziness & diarrhea can also be relieved with the help of these magical medicinal herbs.
Cumin may be beneficial to people who are trying to lose weight. Cumin may assist the body in dealing with stress. Cumin contains antioxidants that may boost your immune system’s performance. Cumin can assist you with poop issues. Cumin stimulates the central nervous system, which may help you remember things better.
The heart-shaped herb is naturally high in antioxidants, which can aid in the fight against free radicals and disease-causing germs. It can aid our bodies in the removal of toxins, the purification of blood, the cleansing of bad bacteria present in the liver. Giloy can also boost our immune system, allowing us to fight off foreign particles.
Ginger is a flowering plant native to Southeast Asia. It is one of the world’s nutritious and most delectable spices. Ginger has a long history of use in both complementary and progressive medicine. To name a few of its applications, it has been used to aid digestion, reduce nausea, and fight the flu and common cold.
For centuries, it has been used as medicine in places such as India to treat issues such as breathing problems. Turmeric has recently been promoted as a super-food capable of fighting cancer and alleviating depression, among other things. Because of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, the spice can aid indigestion.
Ashwagandha is a type of evergreen shrub native to Asia and Africa. It is commonly used to relieve stress. There is little evidence to suggest that it can be used as a “adaptogen.” Ashwagandha contains chemicals that may aid in brain relaxation, swelling reduction, blood pressure reduction, and immune system modulation. Some of the most compelling clinical evidence supports ashwagandha’s ability to reduce cortisol production and calm the nervous system.
Clove contains vitamin C and eugenol, both of which are antioxidants that can help slow the progression of chronic disease. Manganese is essential for bone health. Cloves are known to have been used as a stomach tonic in several traditional medicinal cultures. With so many nutrients and bioactive compounds, it’s no surprise that even a small amount of cloves has some intriguing health benefits.
Flaxseeds are high in omega-3 essential fatty acids and aid in inflammation reduction. These seeds are beneficial to those suffering from hypertension because they aid in blood pressure regulation. Flaxseed contains a lot of nutrients like vitamin B complex, manganese, and magnesium. They also aid in cholesterol reduction. Because these seeds are high in fibre, they act as a natural laxative.
Tea Yard Sugar Balance Green Tea for Blood Sugar Management & Improved MetabolismStart your day with this herbal blend of green tea infused with Jamun Seed, Gymnema Sylvester & Cinnamon that maintains body’s sugar level & improves metabolism so you can achieve your blood sugar management goals. Sip a cup daily in the morning & after dinner for best results.
- Bring water to boil and let it cool down to 90°C.
- Put 2 g (1 tea spoon) tea leaves/cup (200ml water) and cover with lid.
- Allow tea leaves to brew for 3-4 minutes or according to taste.
- Reuse tea leaves one to two more times.
- Allow additional 30 seconds steeping time for every use.
Why Tea Yard Green Tea?
- 100% Highest Grade Whole Leaf
- Can be Steeped Twice
- Up to 5 Times More Potency
- Contains Only Natural Herbs
- Grown organically under natural environment
- No added flavours, additives or preservatives
- World-class production methods
- Speciality packaging for longevity
There are no reviews yet.