- Beneficial Herbal Blend for Heart
- Aids in Minimizing Blood Pressure
- Strengthens Immune Response
- Improves Overall Health
About this item
- BP BALANCE GREEN TEA: Start your day with this herbal blend of green tea infused with hibiscus, arjun bark and cinnamon that promotes overall relaxation of the mind & body. This green regulates blood pressure & cholesterol levels while boosting metabolism internally for a relaxed state of the body.
- GOODNESS OF MANY INGREDIENTS: Our experienced & qualified team uses the combination of Green Tea, Hibiscus, Arjun Bark, Cinnamon, Rooibos, Lavender, Cardamom, Orange Peels, Tulsi, Ginger, Triphala, Lemongrass, Kudzu Root, Flaxseed, Ashwagandha, Cumin to prepare this unique blend.
- BREWING INSTRUCTIONS: Bring water to boil and let it cool down to 90°C. Put 2 g (1 tea spoon) tea leaves/cup (200ml water) and cover with lid. Allow tea leaves to brew for 3-4 minutes or according to taste. Reuse tea leaves one to two more times. Allow additional 30 seconds steeping time for every use.
- RESEALABLE AIR-TIGHT POUCH: Our 50g bag of loose green tea will provide approximately 50 servings, not including the re-steeps. Besides, its convenient resealable air-tight pouch is lined with aluminium foil lining inside so you can ensure that your tea will remain fresh for months to come.
- WHY TEA YARD GREEN TEA? We follow stringent parameters to serve you only the best i.e. Ingredients Sourced from Native Region, Original Species of the Tea, Grown Organically under Natural Environment, No Added Flavours, Additives or Preservatives, World-class Production Methods, & Speciality Packaging for Longevity.
Green tea is rich in healthy bioactive compounds which may increase the process of weight loss. Green tea is anti-inflammatory that may help reducing skin irritation, skin redness & swelling. It is an impactful remedy for minor dermatological conditions. The green tea compounds are helpful in soothing the dull skin & pale hair fibres.
Potent antioxidants found in hibiscus include anthocyanins. Anthocyanins are responsible for the plant’s vibrant colour. They may also help to prevent many chronic diseases and have antibacterial properties. Some believe that the properties of hibiscus can help treat high blood pressure, high blood sugar, and high blood pressure.
Arjun bark is an ancient herb that is known for its medicinal properties. The risk of heart disease can be controlled with help of the herb. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, antioxidant properties that aids in reducing blood pressure. The anti-hypertensive properties that Arjun bark possesses helps in strengthening bones and muscles.
Rooibos has been linked to health benefits due to its high levels of antioxidants such as aspalathin and quercetin. Rooibos tea, also known as red tea, is a herbal beverage with medicinal properties. Rooibos tea is anti-inflammatory in nature, which means it helps to lower blood pressure and scavenges free radicals in the same way that other antioxidants do.
Cinnamon is a spice derived from the inner bark of trees known scientifically as Cinnamomum. Cinnamon’s distinct aroma and flavour are due to the oily part, which is high in the compound cinnamaldehyde. It contains antioxidants, which shield your body from the oxidative serious harm triggered by free radicals. Cinnamon contains numerous antioxidants, including polyphenols.
The spice is commonly used in Indian cuisine, but it has also been used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat mouth ulcers, digestive issues, and even depression. Cardamom is relevant to ginger and can be used to treat digestive issues and problems in the same way. It relieves nausea, acidity, bloating, gas, heartburn, appetite loss, constipation, and many other symptoms.
Oranges, which are high in vitamin C, can completely transform your skincare routine. Orange peel powder is high in vitamin C, calcium, and citric acid, all of which are beneficial to the health of your skin and hair. Orange peel contains sufficient calcium to renew and regenerate the skin. It regulates oil and is known to regulate sebum protection, thereby removing the dullness from skin.
Lavender includes an array of essential oil that are excellent for dermatological use. In fact, if you have acne, eczema, or skin inflammation, applying lavender oil to the affected areas may help treat blemishes and reduce inflammation. Lavender may be useful in the treatment of alopecia areata. This is a condition in which some or all of the body’s hair is lost.
Tulsi contains a lot of Vitamin C and zinc. As a result, it acts as a natural immunity booster and helps to keep infections at bay. It has powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties that protect us from a wide range of infections. Tulsi leaf extract boosts the immune system by increasing the activity of T helper cells and natural killer cells.
Ginger is a flowering plant native to Southeast Asia. It is one of the world’s nutritious and most delectable spices. Ginger has a long history of use in both complementary and progressive medicine. To name a few of its applications, it has been used to aid digestion, reduce nausea, and fight the flu and common cold.
Triphala possesses properties to treat an array of health conditions. The laxative effect that this medicinal herb has on the body helps in cleansing the system of the human body. Triphala is rich in vitamin E, flavonoid, polyphenols & potent antioxidant nutrients that empower immunity to fight many diseases naturally.
Ashwagandha is a type of evergreen shrub native to Asia and Africa. It is commonly used to relieve stress. There is little evidence to suggest that it can be used as a “adaptogen.” Ashwagandha contains chemicals that may aid in brain relaxation, swelling reduction, blood pressure reduction, and immune system modulation. Some of the most compelling clinical evidence supports ashwagandha’s ability to reduce cortisol production and calm the nervous system.
Lemon grass is best known for relieving anxiety and stress level. It stimulates health by controlling bad cholesterol that human body produces. The lemon grass compounds helps in preventing infections and facilitates a good oral health. It also works great for minimizing the bloating problem apart from boosting the level of red blood cells.
Cumin may be beneficial to people who are trying to lose weight. Cumin may assist the body in dealing with stress. Cumin contains antioxidants that may boost your immune system’s performance. Cumin can assist you with poop issues. Cumin stimulates the central nervous system, which may help you remember things better.
Flaxseeds are high in omega-3 essential fatty acids and aid in inflammation reduction. These seeds are beneficial to those suffering from hypertension because they aid in blood pressure regulation. Flaxseed contains a lot of nutrients like vitamin B complex, manganese, and magnesium. They also aid in cholesterol reduction. Because these seeds are high in fibre, they act as a natural laxative.
Tea Yard BP Guard Hibiscus Green Tea for Blood Pressure Control & Metabolism BoostStart your day with this herbal blend of green tea infused with hibiscus, arjun bark and cinnamon that promotes overall relaxation of the mind & body. This green regulates blood pressure & cholesterol levels while boosting metabolism internally for a relaxed state of the body. Sip a cup daily in the morning & after dinner for best results.
- Bring water to boil and let it cool down to 90°C.
- Put 2 g (1 tea spoon) tea leaves/cup (200ml water) and cover with lid.
- Allow tea leaves to brew for 3-4 minutes or according to taste.
- Reuse tea leaves one to two more times.
- Allow additional 30 seconds steeping time for every use.
Why Tea Yard Green Tea?
- 100% Highest Grade Whole Leaf
- Can be Steeped Twice
- Up to 5 Times More Potency
- Contains Only Natural Herbs
- Grown organically under natural environment
- No added flavours, additives or preservatives
- World-class production methods
- Speciality packaging for longevity
There are no reviews yet.