- Encourages Good Body Immunity
- Combats Acidity Issues
- Improves Body Functioning
- Maintains Cholesterol Level
About this item
- COMPLETE CARE TULSI GREEN TEA: Tea Yard brings green tea along with superb fusion of Tulsi, Cinnamon, Amla, Arjun Bark, and other herbs to manage cholesterol & acidity level while boosting immunity & digestion so you can lead a stress-free, healthy and active life. Have a cup in morning & evening for best results.
- GOODNESS OF MANY INGREDIENTS: It is processed using premium grade Green Tea along with Tulsi, Cinnamon, Licorice, Rock Salt, Arjun Bark, Amla, Rose, Ginger, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Triphala, Turmeric, Fennel, Clove, Pipli, Bay Leaf, Javitri, Nutmeg, Star Anise, Asafoetida, Brahmi, & Ashwagandha.
- BREWING INSTRUCTIONS: Bring water to boil and let it cool down to 90°C. Put 2 g (1 tea spoon) tea leaves/cup (200ml water) and cover with lid. Allow tea leaves to brew for 3-4 minutes or according to taste. Reuse tea leaves one to two more times. Allow additional 30 seconds steeping time for every use.
- RESEALABLE AIR-TIGHT POUCH: Our 50g bag of loose green tea will provide approximately 50 servings, not including the re-steeps. Besides, its convenient resealable air-tight pouch is lined with aluminium foil lining inside so you can ensure that your tea will remain fresh for months to come.
- WHY TEA YARD GREEN TEA? We follow stringent parameters to serve you only the best i.e. Ingredients Sourced from Native Region, Original Species of the Tea, Grown Organically under Natural Environment, No Added Flavours, Additives or Preservatives, World-class Production Methods, & Speciality Packaging for Longevity.
Tulsi contains a lot of Vitamin C and zinc. As a result, it acts as a natural immunity booster and helps to keep infections at bay. It has powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties that protect us from a wide range of infections. Tulsi leaf extract boosts the immune system by increasing the activity of T helper cells and natural killer cells.
Cinnamon is a spice derived from the inner bark of trees known scientifically as Cinnamomum. Cinnamon’s distinct aroma and flavour are due to the oily part, which is high in the compound cinnamaldehyde. It contains antioxidants, which shield your body from the oxidative serious harm triggered by free radicals. Cinnamon contains numerous antioxidants, including polyphenols.
Other than a trace of sodium and potassium, licorice contains no significant vitamins or minerals. It has gained popularity in many fields of medicine due to its remarkable and all-encompassing health benefits. The sweet root is well-known for its ability to improve gastrointestinal health as well as a variety of other beauty and health benefits.
Rock salt is highly valued in the Ayurvedic medical system because it provides numerous health benefits ranging from healthy skin and hair to weight loss. When you replace your daily salt with this purest form of salt, it is known to be very effective. Rock salt is a pure form of salt that is commonly found in higher concentrations in the Himalayan region.
Arjun bark is an ancient herb that is known for its medicinal properties. The risk of heart disease can be controlled with help of the herb. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, antioxidant properties that aids in reducing blood pressure. The anti-hypertensive properties that Arjun bark possesses helps in strengthening bones and muscles.
Amla is also known as Indian Gooseberry. It is one of the richest sources of vitamin C and nutrients. It is also beneficial to diabetics because it aids in the control of blood glucose levels. It aids in the prevention of ageing, the greying of hair, and the enhancement of immunity. According to Ayurveda, Amla is one of the finest Rasayanic infusions for brightening the skin, purifying the blood, and improving visual acuity.
Roses are a natural aphrodisiac as well as a universal symbol of love. Rose petals contain compounds that boost metabolism while also clearing toxins from the body, assisting in weight loss. Aside from that, eating a handful of rose petals satisfies your senses and inhibits you from overeating, allowing you to lose weight naturally.
Ginger is a flowering plant native to Southeast Asia. It is one of the world’s nutritious and most delectable spices. Ginger has a long history of use in both complementary and progressive medicine. To name a few of its applications, it has been used to aid digestion, reduce nausea, and fight the flu and common cold.
Piperine, a plant compound found in black pepper, has been shown in test-tube studies to have potent antioxidant properties. Piperine may help improve blood sugar metabolism. Many of the potential health benefits of black pepper for the body and brain are derived from the black pepper compound piperine.
The spice is commonly used in Indian cuisine, but it has also been used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat mouth ulcers, digestive issues, and even depression. Cardamom is relevant to ginger and can be used to treat digestive issues and problems in the same way. It relieves nausea, acidity, bloating, gas, heartburn, appetite loss, constipation, and many other symptoms.
Triphala possesses properties to treat an array of health conditions. The laxative effect that this medicinal herb has on the body helps in cleansing the system of the human body. Triphala is rich in vitamin E, flavonoid, polyphenols & potent antioxidant nutrients that empower immunity to fight many diseases naturally.
For centuries, it has been used as medicine in places such as India to treat issues such as breathing problems. Turmeric has recently been promoted as a super-food capable of fighting cancer and alleviating depression, among other things. Because of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, the spice can aid indigestion.
Fennel’s vitamin and mineral content helps to build and maintain bone structure and strength. Nitrates in fennel and other foods have both vasodilatory and vasoprotective properties. As a result, they help to lower blood pressure and prevent heart disease. Fennel’s fibre, potassium, folate, vitamin C, vitamin B-6, and phytonutrient content, combined with its lack of cholesterol, all contribute to heart health.
Clove contains vitamin C and eugenol, both of which are antioxidants that can help slow the progression of chronic disease. Manganese is essential for bone health. Cloves are known to have been used as a stomach tonic in several traditional medicinal cultures. With so many nutrients and bioactive compounds, it’s no surprise that even a small amount of cloves has some intriguing health benefits.
Pipli, also known as Long pepper, is a distinct aromatic herb that has been around for centuries due to its extensive curative properties. This herb is classified as a potent rejuvenative herb by the holistic science of Ayurveda. It has strong anti-aging and aphrodisiac effects on the body and is widely used to treat diabetes, asthma, digestive problems, cough, and cold.
Bay leaves are high in vitamin A, C, iron, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. Additionally, including bay leaves in meals on a regular basis promotes overall health. A cup of hot bay leaf tea can be very soothing. The aromatic fragrance released by the leaves is soothing, and the essence of spiced tea makes bay leaf tea delicious.
The spice, which is commonly used in Indian cooking, has a low fat content and aids digestion. Spices are naturally densely packed with a slew of health benefits. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, mace has been used in traditional Chinese and Indian medicine. As it aids in stress relief, mace essential oil has become popular in the therapeutic world.
The spice is an excellent treatment for diarrhoea, constipation, gas, and other digestive problems. The spice’s essential oils catalyse the secretion of digestive fluids, assisting your body’s recovery. Internal cleansing of your system may also aid in the reduction of bad breath. Bad breath throughout the day is usually an indication of toxicity, particularly in the liver and kidneys.
Star anise is of those rare herbs that contains relatively higher level of antioxidants. It has amazing impact on the skin and hair. The beneficiary compounds of star anise helps in clearing away the signs of premature ageing, wrinkles & fine lines. It improves the sleep quality which further relaxers the mind & body.
Asafoetida is a magical spice that has numerous health benefits. From digestion to respiration, the human body goes through a number of processes. Hing has a long history of use as a traditional remedy for digestive problems such as gas, flatulence, bloating, and abdominal distension. Because it is high in dietary fibre, hing acts as a digestive stimulant and aids in the regulation of bowel movements. It increases stomach acid production and improves liver functions.
Brahmi is a medicinal herb that is commonly used as a memory enhancer, aphrodisiac, and health tonic. It improves three aspects of memory: long term memory, short term memory, and retaining capacity. Brahmi has a cooling effect that keeps the mind calm and anxiety-free. It also encourages restful sleep.
Ashwagandha is a type of evergreen shrub native to Asia and Africa. It is commonly used to relieve stress. There is little evidence to suggest that it can be used as a “adaptogen.” Ashwagandha contains chemicals that may aid in brain relaxation, swelling reduction, blood pressure reduction, and immune system modulation. Some of the most compelling clinical evidence supports ashwagandha’s ability to reduce cortisol production and calm the nervous system.
Tea Yard Tulsi Green Tea Herbal Remix for Cholesterol & Acidity Management, Immunity & Digestion BoostTea Yard brings green tea along with superb fusion of Tulsi, Cinnamon, Amla, Arjun Bark, and other herbs to manage cholesterol & acidity level while boosting immunity & digestion so you can lead a stress-free, healthy and active life. Have a cup in morning & evening for best results.
- Bring water to boil and let it cool down to 90°C.
- Put 2 g (1 tea spoon) tea leaves/cup (200ml water) and cover with lid.
- Allow tea leaves to brew for 3-4 minutes or according to taste.
- Reuse tea leaves one to two more times.
- Allow additional 30 seconds steeping time for every use.
Why Tea Yard Green Tea?
- 100% Highest Grade Whole Leaf
- Can be Steeped Twice
- Up to 5 Times More Potency
- Contains Only Natural Herbs
- Grown organically under natural environment
- No added flavours, additives or preservatives
- World-class production methods
- Speciality packaging for longevity
There are no reviews yet.