Beauty Brew Green Tea (50 gm)
- Increases Antioxidant Level in the Body
- Nourishes Skin Inside Out
- Best Detoxifying Blend
- Enriches the Skin with Vitamin C
About this item
- GREEN TEA FOR SKIN & HAIR: Tea Yard brings beauty brew green tea enriched with the goodness of Orange Peel, Kuduz Root & Rooibos to give your skin and hair the nourishment they need internally. Regular intake of this green tea helps in glowing skin and nourished hair along with a detoxified body.
- GOODNESS OF MANY INGREDIENTS: Our experienced & qualified team uses the potent combination of Green Tea, Orange Peel, Rose Petals, Tulsi, Kudzu Root, Rooibos, Ashwgandha, Mint, Turmeric & Ginger from around the valleys to prepare this beneficial flavour in order to help you glow in the natural way.
- BREWING INSTRUCTIONS: Bring water to boil and let it cool down to 90°C. Put 2 g (1 tea spoon) tea leaves/cup (200ml water) and cover with lid. Allow tea leaves to brew for 3-4 minutes or according to taste. Reuse tea leaves one to two more times. Allow additional 30 seconds steeping time for every use.
- RESEALABLE AIR-TIGHT POUCH: Our 50g bag of loose green tea will provide approximately 50 servings, not including the re-steeps. Besides, its convenient resealable air-tight pouch is lined with aluminium foil lining inside so you can ensure that your tea will remain fresh for months to come.
- WHY TEA YARD GREEN TEA? We follow stringent parameters to serve you only the best i.e. Ingredients Sourced from Native Region, Original Species of the Tea, Grown Organically under Natural Environment, No Added Flavours, Additives or Preservatives, World-class Production Methods, & Speciality Packaging for Longevity.
Green tea is rich in healthy bioactive compounds which may increase the process of weight loss. Green tea is anti-inflammatory that may help reducing skin irritation, skin redness & swelling. It is an impactful remedy for minor dermatological conditions. The green tea compounds are helpful in soothing the dull skin & pale hair fibres.
Oranges, which are high in vitamin C, can completely transform your skincare routine. Orange peel powder is high in vitamin C, calcium, and citric acid, all of which are beneficial to the health of your skin and hair. Orange peel contains sufficient calcium to renew and regenerate the skin. It regulates oil and is known to regulate sebum protection, thereby removing the dullness from skin.
Roses are a natural aphrodisiac as well as a universal symbol of love. Rose petals contain compounds that boost metabolism while also clearing toxins from the body, assisting in weight loss. Aside from that, eating a handful of rose petals satisfies your senses and inhibits you from overeating, allowing you to lose weight naturally.
Tulsi contains a lot of Vitamin C and zinc. As a result, it acts as a natural immunity booster and helps to keep infections at bay. It has powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties that protect us from a wide range of infections. Tulsi leaf extract boosts the immune system by increasing the activity of T helper cells and natural killer cells.
Ashwagandha is a type of evergreen shrub native to Asia and Africa. It is commonly used to relieve stress. There is little evidence to suggest that it can be used as a “adaptogen.” Ashwagandha contains chemicals that may aid in brain relaxation, swelling reduction, blood pressure reduction, and immune system modulation. Some of the most compelling clinical evidence supports ashwagandha’s ability to reduce cortisol production and calm the nervous system.
Rooibos has been linked to health benefits due to its high levels of antioxidants such as aspalathin and quercetin. Rooibos tea, also known as red tea, is a herbal beverage with medicinal properties. Rooibos tea is anti-inflammatory in nature, which means it helps to lower blood pressure and scavenges free radicals in the same way that other antioxidants do.
Mint is an ancient herb that possesses a great potential to combat digestion problems. It is rich in nutrients, vitamins that supports in boosting immunity of the body. It helps to get away with bad breadth. The nutrients that mint contains help to trigger the release of bile from the gallbladder which further helps in improving health.
Ginger is a flowering plant native to Southeast Asia. It is one of the world’s nutritious and most delectable spices. Ginger has a long history of use in both complementary and progressive medicine. To name a few of its applications, it has been used to aid digestion, reduce nausea, and fight the flu and common cold.
For centuries, it has been used as medicine in places such as India to treat issues such as breathing problems. Turmeric has recently been promoted as a super-food capable of fighting cancer and alleviating depression, among other things. Because of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, the spice can aid indigestion.
It is one of the ancient herbs that has a plethora of health benefits. Kudzu root is known for easing out the impact of heat especially in summers. It works great for inflamed skin and hair. The kudzu roots are used for improving the immune power and assists body to fight fever and common cold.
Tea Yard Beauty Brew Green Tea with Orange Peel & Rose PetalsTea Yard brings beauty brew green tea enriched with the goodness of Orange Peel, Kuduz Root & Rooibos to give your skin and hair the nourishment they need internally. Regular intake of this green tea helps in glowing skin and nourished hair along with a detoxified body.
- Bring water to boil and let it cool down to 90°C.
- Put 2 g (1 tea spoon) tea leaves/cup (200ml water) and cover with lid.
- Allow tea leaves to brew for 3-4 minutes or according to taste.
- Reuse tea leaves one to two more times.
- Allow additional 30 seconds steeping time for every use.
Why Tea Yard Green Tea?
- 100% Highest Grade Whole Leaf
- Can be Steeped Twice
- Up to 5 Times More Potency
- Contains Only Natural Herbs
- Grown organically under natural environment
- No added flavours, additives or preservatives
- World-class production methods
- Speciality packaging for longevity