To best embrace green tea, we need to understand tea overall. Numerous people drink dark tea whereas few like to taste oolong tea and some individual loves white tea. So, there must be some question arise in your mind like what are the distinctions? What makes green tea so popular? And what are uses of green tea?
In this blog, you will get the all your answers to such question. So, firstly let’s take a brief look about green tea.
A Brief About Green Tea
Green tea is a kind of tea produced using the leaves of the tea plant named Camellia Sinensis. In particular, green tea comes from the Chinese tea plant. It flourishes in high heights with cool temperature; has a better, gentler taste than the other tea plant varietal, which is utilized fundamentally for dark teas.
All tea leaves are collected manually. With green tea, the leaves are safeguarded with heat following harvest, while dark tea leaves are left to oxidize before they are dried.
In contrast to black tea, green tea needn’t bother with cream, sugar, and different added substances, which might lessen its medical advantages. A crush of lemon juice is a decent increase in flavour for certain sorts of green tea.
Most green tea is brewed with boiled water between 150 F and 180 F. The preparation time changes by type, however, for the most part, it is short. Steamed Japanese green tea requires only 30 seconds, and others might go up to four minutes. Brewing green tea for too long will make it harsh.
Continuously follow the suggestion for time and temperature given the particular tea you are brewing.
Types of Green Tea
Green tea leaves makes you feel better! You can taste its extraction in different flavours, which are mentioned below:
- Lemon Green Tea: It offers reviving light and smooth blend with traces of fresh lemon.
- Mint Green Tea: This rejuvenating and healthy cup is characteristic of a calming hint of mint in each sip.
- Rose Green Tea: It provides a blend of rose petals with other Herbs for multiple health benefits and an astonishing aroma.
- Tulsi Green Tea: A unique presence of Tulsi helps in weight reduction while offering health benefits.
- Lavender Green Tea: A blend of real lavender flowers and spearmint to aid relaxation and to bring about calm.
After taking a brief look at green tea & its type now let us know about its advantages
10 Amazing Benefits of Green Tea
- Fat Burning Property: Generally, people prefer green tea for weight loss as it increases your metabolic rate, which result in burning fat.
- Lowers Your Cholesterol: It significantly helps in lowering your LDL cholesterol, reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke
- Lowers Blood Sugar Level: The polyphenols and polysaccharides in green tea have a proven track to bring down glucose levels, which could bring down your chances of getting diabetes.
- Relieves Anxiety: The substance found in this product offers various physical and emotional benefits that help to reduce sensations of anxiety.
- Improve Your Gut Health: It advances the development of solid gut bacteria, which could bring down the danger of obesity and certain diseases.
- Benefits Oral Health: Oral wellbeing is significant, as well. Indeed, a few sicknesses and illnesses can result from simple bacteria which could affect your tooth and gums. The catechins in this product help in battling against oral bacteria.
- Diminishes the Risk of Certain Cancer: Recent studies have proven that some types of green tea can help in reducing the risk of cancer.
- Good For Brain: While there is still no fix, research affirms that it can work on intellectual scores among those with dementia and Alzheimer’s illness.
- Strengthen Bones: It assists in keeping your bones healthy and strong. Research shows that it might help treat and prevent osteoporosis, a condition that makes your bones more vulnerable and more prone to fractures.
- Prevents Skin Ageing: It contains micronutrients called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which boosts skin hydration, moisture retention, and prevents wrinkle formation.
How Much Green Tea You Should Consume Per Day?
There is a lot of buzz in the fitness community because of its various potential medical benefits. Fitness and health-conscious people are dumping their standard tea for this tea due to its healthy and anti-inflammatory properties.
However, it is considered that drinking green tea consistently is good for health, it is important to sip up 3 to 5 cups a day to get best results.
If you also want to enjoy the benefits of this type of tea then don’t think twice before scrutinizing the Google search engine and contacting us at teayard to get the best organic green tea in India. We provide both green tea bags and lose green in a cost-effective manner.